Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Friday Night for Artichoke Lovers


So I feel like I've just cheated when making this appetizer as it was so simple, but yummy!  I opened a jar of Trader Joe's artichoke antipasto and put it on a pretty plate with some pita chips.  Then I drained a jar of Trader Joe's whole artichokes, cut them in half, and poured Newman's Own Tuscan Italian dressing over them.  They marinated for the day.  I saved the dressing to pour over our salad at dinner.  A simple white wine was our cocktail for the evening.

Happy Friday Night!


Christy said...

That sounds good. I love your Friday night treats.

varunner said...

Yum. That's it. I'm driving up ;-) Plus, the closest TJs to us is pretty much the one in Centreville.

Joelle Turner said...

I'm drooling! That sounds wonderful. We love TJ's and have missed it so much since we moved from Atlanta.... but are getting one in our current city in a couple months, can't wait! I'll make this then. Yum!