Monday, August 16, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday, Breakfast

Muffin Tin Monday, sponsored by Michelle at Muffin Tin Mom, doesn't have a theme this week.  We are going to be out a good part of the day, so we decided to do a MTM breakfast again.


We've been finding so many butterflies on our walks lately that I decided to use our butterfly shaped muffin liners.  They have vanilla yogurt with sprinkles, pancakes with syrup, bacon, and a fruit skewer with strawberries and banana.  I used a lollipop stick so there wouldn't be a sharp end.


Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth


6 comments :

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I love breakfast. The bacon smells wonderful. Maybe it is just a bacon memory that smells good. We haven't had it here for ages.

Lisa said...

Looks so yummy!!

lisa9999 said...

Very cute. I love the butterfly cups.

Kelly Polizzi said...

Those are butterfly cups are too cute. I need to get me some! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your comment. I think you have an adorable blog and am now following!

Jenny said...

I like your photography with the white background. Nice. :)

Mommyof2girlz said...

Oh so yummy! Love the berry and nana skewers!