Monday, August 23, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday, Alphabet


Themes for Muffin Tin Monday have returned!  Today's theme is ABC's.


We read Max's ABC before snack today.  I've also set out two of our other favorite alphabet books,  ABCDrive! by Naomi Howland and Chicka Chicka Boom Boom by Bill Martin, and their letter cards for the letters they are working on learning. 


I then decided to make a few snacks we thought Max might like.  Our first was ants on a log, followed by bananas with bugs (birthday cake is long gone), and cranberry juice.

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

 

7 comments :

varunner said...

Oh how fun and bright! I bet they really enjoyed it!

Melissa said...

Everything is so bright and cheery! I love all the colors!

What a fun MTM! :)

Wonder Mom said...

Bananas with bugs- how awesome is that?

Michelle said...

Very cute!!! Juliette would love this snack and book too :0)

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I love all the ants! I love all the books you shared too.

Alison said...

I have just fallen madly in love! What's your adress, I'm coming to get that table!

Christy said...

Fantastic! I have to get in the habit of doing MTM again.