Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Giant School Bus Chocolate Chip Cookie

first day of school, after school snacks, back to school

Juiciness and Sassyfras helped me make this giant chocolate chip cookie for snack when Little J came home from his first day of school. 

We made the traditional chocolate chip cookie recipe from Toll house and spread it in a 9x13 pan.  I cut it into the shape of a school bus and frosted it with some yellow butter cream.

Little J told me his day "was perfect".  I hope he remembers today.

abc button


{Bobbi} said...

You did a fantastic job! Great piping!

Christy said...

I love it! Our first day of school is Sept 9th and this will be a great treat!

Brimful Curiosities said...

Aww...I bet he will. Very cute bus.

Christianne @ Little Page Turners said...

Looks awesome! I bet it was delicious too! Great idea. :)

Julia said...

That looks so cute... and yummy!

Samantha said...

That is such a great idea!