Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Walters Fun House "Summer Bucket List"

Today's summer bucket list pull was from our orange papers, or the ideas I found from your wonderful lists.


Juiciness pulled one that made him very happy, "Make rice krispie treats".  This idea comes from Tiff at Walters Fun House.  She has a wonderful blog devoted to family and home life.  Her "Summer Bucket List" is fabulous and has so many fun and great ideas it was hard to choose just one to add to our bucket.   As an added tribute, we made them in our PJ's.  Happy summer Tiff and thanks for sharing your great list! 


Everyone had a chance to scoop two cups of Rice Krispies and stir the mix after I added the melted marshmallows.



We rolled a few into balls and dipped them in chocolate and sprinkles to make pops.

I think they liked them!

Now, go check out Walters Fun House for more great "Summer Bucket" ideas.  We're off to the park now to run off some of our sugar high.  It's fruits and veggies for the rest of the day!



3 comments :

Christianne @ Little Page Turners said...

Can't go wrong with rice krispy treats! Love the pops!

Raising a Happy Child said...

Looks yummy! DYK that I never had and never made krispy treats? I am kind of afraid that I might get addicted.

Tiff said...

Thanks for linking up to me! LOVE the idea of rice krispie POPS - now I might have to just steal that from you! ;)

xoxo,
Tiff