Friday, July 9, 2010

S'mores, Summer Buckets List

Oh yes, I've been waiting for this one!!!  Little J pulled this for today and we're going to make them after dinner tonight.  I had marshmallows in the pantry waiting for this day, but I found these ginormous ones while on our road trip with Nana.  Campfire makes them, but I've never seen them around here. 


In the meantime, we decided to see what the cousins were up to and we all went to the pool for the day!

We'll be pulling from our orange papers, your great ideas, on Monday.  I can't wait to see what we do!



3 comments :

kewkew said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. I guess icy pops on a stick would be another solution wouldn't it.
Yummy, now I want s'mores

Wonder Mom said...

I JUST found those HUGE marshmallows yesterday at Wal-Mart- they are AWESOME!

Julia said...

Oh, yum, I love smores! I left you an award on my blog :)

http://julia-livelovelaugh.blogspot.com/2010/07/2-awards-and-blog-prize.html