Monday, July 26, 2010

Out of this World Muffin Tin Monday


We've just started our outer space study.  So, for lunch today we had sun and moon shaped cheese sandwiches (I think the cookie cutter was really a flower, but I pawned it off as the sun), star shaped cantaloupe, yogurt with star shaped sprinkles, and spaceman ice cream.  I was hoping to find a star fruit at the grocery yesterday, but no luck.  Maybe another lunch...


Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth
To see other Muffin Tin Monday meals, head over to Michelle's blog, Muffin Tin Mom.



7 comments :

Lisa said...

Love it! I need to use cookie cutters more!

Evenspor said...

Very cool! My son would love the space theme.

Melissa said...

I love the theme - astronaut ice cream is the perfect touch!! :)

Shining 2 Save said...

Love what you did with the cookie cutters, I'm gonna have to go buy some!

I know I'm a few days late, we took a last minute trip out of town but I am your newest follower from friday follow!

Kari @ http://shining2save.blogspot.com

Sandy said...

Fun theme!

Michelle, Muffin Tin Mom said...

so cool. I love that you made the flower cutter work as a sun, I would never have guessed.

JDaniel4's Mom said...

It looks out of this world. I love all the shapes.