Monday, July 19, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday, "P's" for Breakfast

Sassyfras and Juiciness have been working hard to learn their letter sounds.  I'm teaching them using the Montessori appoach, so only teaching the sound the letter makes at first and not the letter name.  They have learned r, a, m, f, b, i, t, g and  I just recently introduced letter "p" to them.


For their breakfast today I made "p" waffles using a "p"cookie cutter, along with peaches, peach yogurt with a pink spoon, milk in a pink cup, all on a pink plate with pink muffin liners.

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth
Muffin tin Monday is sponsored by Michelle, The Muffin Tin Mom!  Go check out some other fun MTM meals.



10 comments :

JDaniel4's Mom said...

Perfectly pleasing lunch!

Lisa said...

What a cute pig cup!!

Mommyof2girlz said...

Awww, it's an adorable lunch and wonderful idea. Happy MTM :)

Melissa said...

Practically perfect pretty pink breakfast! ;)
I'm always a sucker for some pink. Yum! :)

sara said...

A pink pig coup nonetheless! What a cute idea!!

varunner said...

P is one of our favorite letters in our house ;-)

Christina said...

What a cute idea! I love it!

Shannon said...

I love it!

Been a long day though (700 miles on the road), I kept looking at the waffles and thinking "But waffles begin with W?" ;o)

Holly said...

Great breakfast! My 4-year-old would love the "P" waffles.

Kelly said...

LOL! I had waffles in the freezer and I was too lazy to make pancakes. So, I just used the "P" shaped cookie cutter to do a cut out on the waffles.

700 miles sure does make a long day! Glad you made it home safe.