Monday, July 12, 2010

Monkeyin' Around, Summer Bucket List

Today was Sassyfras's turn to pull an orange paper from our summer bucket list.  She pulled "Evening bike ride" an idea from Karen's list at Monkeyin' Around.  To see Karen's full list go here,  you won't be disappointed!  I can't wait. 

She didn't know what she pulled, but she squealed when she grabbed it and then carried the slip around for awhile.

We normally stay home in the evening and take it easy, but I'm looking forward to something different.  We have a coffee/gelato shop in our neighborhood, so I thought we would make an evening of it. 

Since what we pulled was for tonight, I had Little J pull a green paper so we would have an activity this morning.  He pulled, "Make forts".  I'll fill you in tomorrow how both activities went. 



Please be sure to visit Monkeyin' Around.  Karen is an early childhood educator and her blog is devoted to the fun and education of her young children.  She has many great ideas and lots of fun with her kiddos.


2 comments :

Karen said...

Thank you so much for the kind words about my blog! I hope you guys had a great time of your bike ride. Evening bike rides is one of our family favorites!

Jenna said...

Sounds like fun! I like the simplicity of your summer bucket list. They don't take a lot of planning...just fun.