Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Little Inventor

I hadn't planned on posting anything else this morning, but I thought this was funny...


I posted back here about an "Inventor's Box" that I put together with Little J.  He goes to it relatively frequently to make different things or add to his box.  This morning he spent some time working at "something" while I was getting ready for the day.  When I asked him what it was he said, "I don't know" and immediately picked it up made the "pew, pew" sound.  So, I'm assuming it is a light saber/Star Wars thing of some sort!?  Little boys!





abc button









We Play

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Come play at the Childhood 101 We Play link up
 
 

5 comments :

Ticia said...

Nice! Everytime you write about this I think I need to make an inventors box.

Christianne @ Little Page Turners said...

My BIL has a great story about his feminist professor. She gave her daughter a truck and her son a barbie for Christmas. The girl wouldn't touch the truck and the boy immediately bent the Barbie in half and starting "shooting" everyone with it. :)

artsy_momma said...

I love the idea of an inventor's box! What a fun creation he made :)

Christy said...

I really like the idea of an "inventor's box". We have a craft box with a bunch of odds and ends in it, but I think an inventor's box will spark some different kinds of creativity around here.

The Sunshine Crew said...

Like your blog so much that I am giving you an award!
Please pop by my blog to see it and then, pass it on to some of your favs.
Have a nice week,
Colleen

http://sunriselearninglab.blogspot.com/2010/07/cool-awards-for-some-cool-bloggers.html