Sunday, June 6, 2010

Summer Bucket List Kick-Off Party

Little Wonders' Days


Little J and I have made a summer bucket list for our family. You can read about it here and here. We've waited to start it until we figured out our new summer routine. We've been having lots of summer fun though!


I'm sure there are plenty of you out there with your own "Summer bucket list". I get so many great ideas from what you share in your blogs. I thought it might be fun to share what our plans are with each other.


We're pretty well settled into our summer routine and we're ready to kick-off our summer bucket list with a party.  Won't you join me in sharing your summer fun ideas?  I've figured out how to do a McLinky (I hope) and will open a blog hop party for you to join in the summer fun on June 14th. 


Until then, please copy and paste my "Summer Bucket List kick-off Party" button on your blog to get more people involved.



4 comments :

Ticia said...

I'll have to get thinking of what would be on our list......

Lisa said...

Have my list all ready!!!

Wonder Mom said...

I have added your button to my blog and am getting our list ready! Great idea!

Ticia said...

Did you ever get a linky up? I'm trying to find one, but haven't found it yet. If you need help just email me.