Saturday, June 5, 2010

Happy Friday Night, Cosmos

Ok, so tonight's Happy Friday Night cocktail is on Saturday (we did a family fun night last night-firefly hunt). 

I have to admit, this is one of my favorites and I certainly limit us to one...someone has to listen out for the kids!
To make the bruschetta, slice a baguette and drizzle with a little olive oil.  Run under the broiler until toasted.  I use Trader Joe's brand of bruschetta, add a sprinkle of parmesan cheese, and then topped with a cilantro-lime pesto. 

For the Cosmopolitans I add one to one parts of lemon vodka, triple sec, cranberry juice, and a hefty squeeze of fresh lime juice to a shaker of ice and pour into iced martini glasses.  Ok, so maybe there is a second one in house for way later!


Nan said...

Hello, Thank you for follow me on Blogfrog and My Community.

please come on in,join in discussions, start one of your own, make new friends share your experience.

Have a great day.

Joelle Turner said...

I love it! I'm glad you posted this little ritual again. My hubby and I did grilled shrimp and Prosecco last night. :o) Loved it! Just what we needed to quiet LIFE around us and reconnect. Thanks.

Kelly said...

I'm so glad you had a great night Joelle! We look forward to Fridays.