Thursday, June 10, 2010

Guess...

where I just got back from...a day at the coast with Dr. Wonderful!  His birthday was yesterday and I wanted to do something special for him.  My wonderful in-laws gladly took the kids for us(I really do have the best in-laws).  He was so surprised when I told him I had packed our bag and we were leaving for one of our favorite B&B's (pre kids of course) for the day/night. 

I can't encourage couples enough to get away, just the two of you for even a little while.  It was so nice to have time to relax, talk about stuff you used to talk about pre-kids, and not feel completely exhausted.

And look what he bought ME at one of those cute boutiques on his birthday!



1 comment :

Wonder Mom said...

Oh yes- getting presents on someone else's birthday is the BEST!

Glad to see y'all had a GREAT date night!