Monday, June 14, 2010

A Fishy Kind of Muffin Tin Monday



Muffin Tin Monday, sponsored by Michelle at Muffin Tin Mom, has no theme this week.  We actually did our MTM yesterday, Sunday, since I knew we would most likely be gone all day today.  As I'm typing this in, my kids are standing by the front door ready to go to the science museum!  I guess I should have done it yesterday...oh well.  I'll be there in 2 seconds, I promise!

Fish shaped PB&J, peach yogurt with a fish spoon, cukes.
Fish crackers, raspberries, ranch dip for the cukes.

I'll be sure to check in on everyone this evening when we return and I can't wait to see everyone's "Summer Bucket List"



Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

9 comments :

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I love the sandwich and the fish tail spoon. I hope you had a great time at the museum.

Andrea (ace1028) said...

What a great fishy sandwich! How fun! :) Happy MTM!!!

varunner said...

yay little fishies!! :-)

Mommyof2girlz said...

Great tin, looks like a perfect lunch!

~LKB said...

Love the fishies! Great muffin tin meal!

Jenny said...

looks great!

Melissa said...

Fun! My kids love a themed meal! :)
I like how it looks like the fishie spoon has dived into the yogurt with only the tail still visible. :p

The Activity Mom said...

Great tin! The fish is so cool! B would love that!

Shannon said...

The fish are a great theme! We had a fish sandwich this week too, but I never thought of giving him eyes & a mouth.