Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Building with Connectagons and Blocks, We Play

Connectagons
Connectagons are colorful puzzle piece- like building blocks that connect together to form interesting structures.  Our pieces are the coral reef ones, but they come in flowers, butterflies, and many more. They are a little hard for little hands to work at first, but with time they got the hang of it.  The base pieces are a little fragile in my opinion, so extra care is needed when assembling and putting away.



Big brother helping little brother start the base.

"I wonder if we can reach the ceiling?"

I guess it had to be thoroughly inspected.

Blocks
A bucket of blocks is always sure fun.


A good bit of the fun is building something and then knocking it down!










We Play
 

6 comments :

Ticia said...

It's so much fun to play with things like that.

MamaJ said...

Oh I remember we used to have something like that (the connectagons), but not so colourful and pretty like these! I wonder if we can get them here in Singapore...

Nicole {tired, need sleep} said...

I love the Connectagons... they are really beautiful too. Hm - I wonder if one could make something similar using cardboard.
I agree - these are wonderful things to play with!

Mama King said...

Those Connectagons are so colorful and pretty. We'll have to look for some.

jeannine: waddlee-ah-chaa said...

My children love to build! Those connectagons are great. I like the tall tower. We create a lot of mathematics investigations from our building activities.

Christie - Childhood 101 said...

I have never seen the coral reef set before, they are lovely and colourful. I love that they have built so high and yet it is still balanced.