Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bread Starter, Please, Please



I used to make delicious potato sourdough bread.  It was when I was still single mind you.  It required a starter and I had that starter for years.  It made fabulous bread.  My parents called it "Kelly toast".  Well, I let it die.  Not because I wanted it to, but life got crazy and there you have it. 

I've tried on a number of occasions to recreate it with no luck.  I'm trying yet again to get it started.  How nice it would be to have fresh bread.  I found a starter recipe, different from the ones I've tried before, but the same bread.  Wish me luck...


1 comment :

Free Baby Stuff said...

I know what you mean..there was a running joke here about who we liked little enough to give a start to...LOL because it kind of puts pressure on you.

But anywho...I'm a new follower just stopping by on Blog Hop Friday!
Also, would you PLEASE enter my 1st Vera Bradley Giveaway that I have going on right now!

And follow me back on my blogs?
FREE BABY STUFF

GOING GREEN BABY

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES
J Claire