Thursday, May 6, 2010

"Thank You" to All the Wonderful Teachers

I think I've said this before on my blog, but I love Little J's teachers.  They are so patient, kind, and wonderful at helping the children grow.  I hope all the teachers out there know how important they are.  I don't take turning my child over for the better part of the day lightly, so it means a lot that you are sharing in raising my child.

Our parents' group planned some activities for all the teachers at the school to let them know how special they are.  We started by decorating their doors.  Each child was sent home with a very simple art project to return.  The door theme for Little J's class, was, "We love schooling with you".  Each child was given a cut out of a fish on watercolor paper to decorate.  Each one was amazing (I didn't take pictures because names were on some of them, sorry).  Our other activities have included, "We love ya' latte" morning where they were served special order coffee. We also did a "You sure our sweet" basket filled with yummy snacks.  Finally, we plan to staff the playground and serve them lunch.  Happy Teachers' Week! 

No comments :