Monday, May 10, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday

Today's Muffin Tin Monday, hosted by Muffin Tin Mom, has no theme.  I still haven't made it to the grocery after our long weekend at the beach.  So, our theme today is, "Just eat it and be glad you have lunch!". 

Mini pancakes, yogurt with strawberries, more pancakes, peach applesauce, swiss cheese, carrots with ranch dressing, and boxed vanilla milk.

They actually really enjoyed their lunch and no complaints!


Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

11 comments :

Rachael said...

Really cute tin, I love how you have sliced your carrots.

Jamie said...

Looks yummy!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I love your theme. The food looks great too.

Nf1andprek-whisper said...

i love the sliced carrots I have got to find a mandolin thing that does this it would be so fun for me to eat, I dont' eat enough raw carrots

Alie said...

I love how it looks like a fish or mermaid is jumping into the applesauce!

varunner said...

I like the just eat and be glad you have lunch theme :-)

kris in larryville said...

Always the best theme! You can never go wrong with that. Any time Audrey throws a fit I politely remove the food and she usually wants it 30 seconds later.

Tinkr said...

those spoons are cute. It does look like a mermaid got stuck in there. lol

Kelly said...

Too funny about the spoon. I didn't even realize it when I set it down. It is actually a one of those zoo pal spoons that is a fish or whale. The green one is a snake.

UtahJenny said...

Ha ha ha - that's usually our theme for lunch!!! We did mini-pancakes, too!

Michelle, Muffin Tin Mom said...

love your theme! I think I have done that a few times myself! LOL. SO glad you join in!