Sunday, May 16, 2010

Kindergarten Graduation

It's with tears of joy that I write this post.  My baby is graduating kindergarten this week.  I can't believe how time has passed.  He has grown so much just in the past year and his dad and I are so proud of him.  His nana is coming from Florida for a surprise visit.  We are going to the beach after the school celebration. 

I was lucky enough to win the raffle at the fall school fundraiser....a personalized song from their music Teacher.  He is fabulous and Little J just loves his music!  The song will be finished this week and I plan to give it to him as a graduation present to remember his kindergarten year.  I wish you much happiness and success in your future years Little J.  I know you can do anything you put your mind to!  We love you!

No comments :