Monday, April 26, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday, Patterns

Muffin Tin Monday Picnic

Today's Muffin Tin Monday has no theme.  We took our meal outside on the deck and had a little picnic.  We've been working on patterns, so I thought I would use my circle muffin tin and star liners to make a simple pattern.  I punched out a few blue circles and helped Juiciness and Sassyfras finish the pattern with the leftover star liners.

Raspberries, drink yogurt, strawberries, flower shaped swiss cheese, ham rolls, and wheat thin multigrain crackers.

I helped them finish a simple pattern and then played with it over and over.




Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

8 comments :

Wonder Mom said...

This is just so colorfully fun! Your idea of extending the pattern is sheer genius!

Lisa said...

Great idea!

Rachael said...

Great tin! I love that you've cut your cheese into shapes, that is a great idea.

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I love the patterning. The follow up activity was so wise.

Ladynred said...

What a fun shapes and looks yummy.

The Ross Family said...

Great tin! My DD really got into patterns and would love this lunch.

Jamie said...

Great tin! How fun that you were able to have a picnic and throw some learning in there, too!

Kristie Clower said...

Cute lunch. I love those star cup holders.