Monday, March 22, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

Today's Muffin Tin Monday, sponsored by Muffin Tin Mom, has no theme.  Our theme for the week, however, is farms.  Our lunch focused on foods made from animals or plants on farms.

Juiciness and Sassyfras helped make the egg salad.



Egg salad sandwich in the shape of a chick, strawberries, cheese, corn with butter (we plan to make our own butter later this week), Annie's Bunny cookies, milk, and farm animals.

Happy Spring!

Tulips that Little J planted this past fall.




8 comments :

Michele said...

Oh, what a great farm meal!! We're just finishing up farm week at our house. I' think I'll have to bookmark this and do a similar meal. Thanks for sharing.

Sandy said...

I love it! That is such a fun theme!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

The sandwich is so cute. What a great idea.

w said...

love the sandwich. annie's is my favorite!

Leah said...

Great looking tin! The sandwich is awesome.

Melissa said...

Very fun lunch! And lovely tulips - my favorite. :)

Giggly Girls said...

The duck is the cutest thing ever!!!

The Princess said...

I love the sandwich, do you cut the bread out first and fill it or do you make the sandwich and then cut it out. I roll out the bread when making peanut butter and honey sandwiches, then I can just use a cutter without the bread breaking apart, but I have never tried with a thicker filling. As far as the egg molds, I have used the egg molds 2 different ways - the typical way is to peel the hot egg, place it in the mold, and then soak it in an ice bath for about 5 minutes. I have also peeled an egg, placed it in the mold and left it in the fridge overnight.