Monday, March 15, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday, Green

This week's Muffin Tin Monday theme is the color green/St. Patrick's Day.  I'm so excited!  I have been wanting to do a breakfast tin for sometime now.  So, here it is!  Since it was a Monday morning breakfast, I didn't have time to stop and read a story, so I put on some Irish music instead.  I think it all was a hit.


Green panckakes made in the shape of clovers, Lucky Charms with green milk, kiwi and grapes, and crunchy green things-I think they are actually called Snap Pea Crisps, but they've been called crunchy green things for so long...

Irish flag placemat and green snake spoon.



13 comments :

monica said...

The clover pancakes look wonderful!

Jenny in Utah said...

Those pancakes are darling ... LOVE IT! (and those crispy green things are so yummy).

Christy said...

Cute pancakes!

Giggly Girls said...

Adorable!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

Wow! You went all out! I love the food and placemat.

Amy said...

I Love the pancakes in the shape of a clover-Great idea!

Jamie said...

I love the clover! Great tin!

w said...

love your pancake - and the "crunchy green things" sound like fun.

BranFlakes said...

I love that you played Irish music and had the flag placemat! Great thinking ahead!

Michele said...

Oh, you're so creative. I love the pancake,that's adorable!

Kristen said...

Very creative. I love all the extra elements you put into your tin.

MamaGames said...

The Irish flag placemat is great... and we love "crunchy green things" too!

Michelle said...

I love the Irish flag place mat what a great idea!! We made clover pancakes last year for St. Patrick's day and Emily still asks me for green pancakes almost every morning. I can't wait to surprise her with them tomorrow :)