Monday, February 8, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

Muffin Tin Monday, sponsored by Muffin Tin Mom, has no particular theme this week. Our lesson plan theme last week and this week is "All About Me". I thought they could do a snack tin that they could prepare...our theme "I do it", so often heard at this age! They helped me scoop or pour the ingredients into the tin.




Yogurt dip, strawberries, graham crackers, nutella with spreader, banana with peel slit, and milk.




They have never had nutella before and they were so cute with it.  They started to spread it on their crackers, but once they tasted it, it went straight into their mouths!

9 comments :

sandy said...

Yummy!

Happy MTM!

Jamie said...

Looks yummy! I've never had nutella before...I should try it!

LeAnn * ~ See Great Things said...

Fun muffin tin! May I also say I love your table. :)

karen (and john) said...

That table is great -- and so was the tin! I've always been a little afraid of nutella but now maybe I'll give it a try if it was THAT good :)

w said...

looks great. and ohhhhh nutella. yum.

MamaGames said...

Yum, yum! We love Nutella too! What a great idea to "do it myself" - my kids would love that. :)

JDaniel4's Mom said...

We have the same tin! Nice meal.

Miller Moments said...

thanks for popping by my blog. your tin is super cute !

Sherri said...

I love Valentine themes!