Saturday, January 9, 2010

Puppies and Kittens Party Plans

Juiciness and Sassyfras will turn two this week. I can't believe how the time has gone. They will celebrate with some friends at a local children's museum and then eat lunch at a nearby fun restaurant. I figured for the first few birthdays they would celebrate with one party, but as they grow and have individual interests and friends then we'll let them choose their own party wishes.

I thought with the boom of twins, especially boy/girl sets, that a neutral theme would be easier. I'm not the most creative person, so maybe it's just me. The shirt below was my inspiration for the theme of their party, "Puppies and Kittens", using the colors red, blue, and black.

I found Sassyfras this outfit...

I'll post more of the party plans soon.

No comments :