Monday, January 25, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday

Today's Muffin Tin Monday, sponsored by Her Cup Overfloweth, theme is "A,B,C and 1, 2, 3". Juiciness and Sassyfras are busy learning the sounds of letters. We've done letter "A" and "B" and will start with "C" this week. Our lesson plan theme this week is birds and our color is red. I used a pie pan with a, b, c magnets and we read the story ABC Drive by Naomi Howland.



Red muffin liners with chicken alphabet soup, letter shaped fries, a hard boiled egg, and red raspberries .



9 comments :

Wonder Mom said...

I have had those ABC fries before and think they are fab! FUN!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

What a great idea to do in a metal tin and use magnets. Really nice tin!

Kristie Clower said...

great tin. I love the ABC fries.

vanessa said...

I like that you used the magnets--fun idea.

w said...

letter shaped fries? do they come like that? those are awesome!

Kelly said...

The fries are Ian's brand. They were in next to the orida stuff. I normally don't buy fries, but I thought they were cute for today's theme. They're actually not too bad. 6gr of fat in 14 fries, no transfat, and .5 gr of saturated fat. Also, no added junk. Thanks for stopping by everyone!
Kelly

Kelly said...

I meant to also say "Yes", they are already alphabet shaped.

Mama to 3 Blessings said...

I like how you put the muffin holders in the pan, that's a good idea!:) 1st time visiting your blog - I like it! :) I am going to sign up to follow you! :)

Kelly said...

Thanks Mama to 3 Blessings. I like your blog too and just picked it up to follow. Your kiddos are cuties.