Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy Birthday, Puppies and Kittens

Juiciness and Sassyfras had their party with friends today. I tried to keep it very simple, but with enough personal touches to make it fun. We went to a local children's museum and played for awhile. Then we went next door for lunch. I dropped cupcakes, goody bags, snacks, and placemats off before we went to play. The restaurant was wonderful and set it all up for me.

I made placemats using scrapbook paper, printed names, and stickers. We served goldfish crackers and chocolate milk boxes for snack while we waited for lunch.


The goody bags had a puppy or kitten book, a coloring book and crayons, play dough, and bag of Scooby-Doo bone shaped graham crackers.

These were the cupcake toppers. I used a confetti cake mix and white frosting with blue or red sprinkles and blue or red baking liners. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture before the kids dove into them.

1 comment :

Bethany said...

This is a cute idea. My twins turn two in October... but it's never too early to start planning!